Give the gift of an Eden Park stadium tour. Recipient will be able to choose the day they wish to take the tour, subject to availability. Voucher will be emailed once purchased (can be personalised on request).
Relive great sporting moments as you go behind the scenes on New Zealand’s most famous stadium tour.
Tours are conducted in English and are offered Thursdays to Sundays at 2pm. Occasionally we are unable to run tours due to stadium commitments around match days or observance of New Zealand public holidays.
You’ll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel
- Take Ian Fosters’s hot-seat in the coaches’ box*
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms*
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field*
- Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir
- Tour guests receive a discount on all Eden Park merchandise
*Areas are subject to availability on the day.
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They take approximately 90 minutes and parking is available in Car Park P5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland.