At Eden Park, the health and safety of our patrons, teams, artists, contractors, and staff is our number one priority.
- Face masks are no longer required to be worn. If you would still like to wear a face mask for your own protection, then please feel free to do so.
- If you feel unwell, have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and get a test.
Keeping up healthy habits to protect us:
Even though we are a highly vaccinated country, COVID-19 can still spread in our communities. To slow the spread of the virus and continue to help protect you, your whanau, and your community we would ask you do the following:
- Regularly wash and dry your hands. Alternatively, use hand sanitiser.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Be kind and enjoy your time at Eden Park.