AN UPDATE ON COVID-19 Protection Framework: Life at Orange
COVID-19 Protection Framework at Eden Park
At Eden Park, the health and safety of our patrons, teams, artists, contractors, and staff is our number one priority. Here is how we are keeping you safe under the current Orange COVID-19 Protection Framework.
- As of 13 April, the capacity limit for outdoor and indoor events has been removed along with the seated and separated rule – this means that we can once again host sell-out events at Eden Park.
- Vaccine passes are no longer required for entry into Eden Park, and it is no longer a requirement to scan in via a QR code.
- While face masks are still recommended, they are not required. We recommend wearing a face-covering whenever practical to help keep you and others safe and please be assured our hospitality staff will continue to wear face masks.
- If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and get a test.
Keeping up healthy habits to protect us:
Even though we are a highly vaccinated country, COVID-19 can still spread in our communities. To slow the spread of the virus and continue to help protect you, your whanau, and your community we would ask you do the following:
- Regularly wash and dry your hands. Alternatively, use hand sanitiser.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Be kind and enjoy your time at Eden Park.