Relive great sporting moments as you go behind the scenes on New Zealand’s most famous stadium tour.
Tours are conducted in English and are offered Thursday- Sunday at 2pm. Occasionally we are unable to run tours due to stadium commitments around match days or observance of New Zealand public holidays.
You’ll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel
- Take Ian Foster’s hot-seat in the coaches’ box*
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms*
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field*
- Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir
- Tour guests receive a discount on all Eden Park merchandise
*Areas are subject to availability on the day.
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They take approximately 90 minutes and parking is available in Car Park P5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland. Please arrive around 10 minutes before your tour.