You’re invited to stay where the stars come out to play in New Zealand’s national stadium, Eden Park. Guests will sleep in a premium glamping dome overlooking one of the world’s most famous playing fields.
Eden Park’s Staydium Glamping has partnered with Rosanna’s Garden Bar & Eatery and Church Road to bring you a special midweek Glamping offer. Book a night Staydium Glamping to stay between Tuesday and Thursday for only $250 and receive a $50 food and beverage voucher and a bottle of Stoneleigh Wild Valley when dining at Rosanna’s! T&Cs apply.
Staydium Glamping inclusions:
- An elevated glamping dome overlooking Eden Park’s hallowed turf
- The latest furnishings and decor from nood Furniture
- Top-of-the-line appliances from Dyson
- Premium hotel quality sheets and towels
- A luxurious queen-sized bed
- State-of-the-art Samsung appliances
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- A tour of Eden Park including the home team changing rooms and coaches box (currently run Thursdays-Sundays at 2pm)
- A special Eden Park welcome pack
Staydium Glamping is also available for all game days which includes:
- Tickets to the game
- Game day parking
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about a specific game day availability and pricing.
T&Cs for Rosanna’s midweek Staydium Glamping offer:
• Subject to availability for bookings made before 30 November to stay on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday before 31 December 2020
• Non-game day bookings only
• Must be over 18 years of age
• Voucher redeemable until 31 December 2020
• Staydium Glamping and Rosanna’s to be booked separately
• Voucher not redeemable for cash
• Stoneleigh Wild Valley wines available: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Rose
Discover the experience on Instagram at #staydiumglamping
- More info
What time is check in and check out?
Check in – 3pm
Check out – 11am
Is it safe to stay at the stadium?
Absolutely! The stadium is manned 24/7 by a team of highly skilled security staff.
How will I get in and out of the stadium?
Upon check in you would have been provided with a key to your dome and a pin code to get in and out of the stadium via Entry C2. If you forget the code or lose the key, please contact security immediately on +64212232250.
Can I explore the stadium during my visit?
The security team will be able to give you direction on areas you can explore near your dome. The field is not accessible as this is alarmed when not in use, however, if you book your free behind-the-scenes stadium tour you will be able to go out onto the hallowed turf.
What are the bed and bedding arrangements?
The Staydium Domes sleep up to 2 people in a queen-sized bed.
Full linen, towels and bedding are supplied. The queen bed is made up with high-quality 100% cotton sheets. Plenty of blankets are supplied for extra warmth.
What are the kitchen and cooking facilities?
Staydium Glamping does not have full kitchen facilities however there is a hot water jug, microwave and mini-fridge plus a chopping board, cutlery, cheese knife, glasses and mugs.
Eat out at one of the many local dining options or dial in some food via Uber Eats. There is a table inside and another outside to dine on.
What are the bathroom facilities?
The Staydium domes each have their own private bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin.
Is there power?
Yes. The Staydium domes have power.
What sort or heating or air conditioning is there?
The domes each have a top-of-the-range Dyson heater and air conditioner.
Is there mobile phone reception and WIFI?
Yes – there is good reception for mobile phones and free WIFI available for guests.
Can I bring my dog?
Staydium Glamping has a strict ‘no dog’ policy (with no exceptions).
How private is Staydium Glamping?
The two domes are positioned two metres apart with doors facing opposite directions to maximise privacy.
What is the access like and where do I park?
Free car parking is available near Entry C2 off Walters Road, about one minute’s walk from the domes. The stadium is manned 24/7 by a team of highly skilled security staff. A code will be issued so you can come and go through the stadium gates as you please.
What do I need to bring?
- Snacks and whatever you feel like drinking (note there are no cooking facilities at the Staydium but there is a mini-fridge, microwave, and some utensils).