Experience Eden Park’s award-winning Staydium Glamping
You’re invited to stay where the stars come out to play in New Zealand’s national stadium. Guests will sleep in a premium glamping dome overlooking one of the world’s most-famous playing fields.
- An elevated glamping dome overlooking Eden Park’s hallowed turf
- The latest furnishings and decor from nood Furniture
- Top-of-the-line appliances from Dyson
- Premium hotel quality sheets and towels
- A luxurious queen-sized bed
- State-of-the-art Samsung appliances
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- A tour of Eden Park including the home team changing rooms and coaches box (currently run Thursdays-Sundays at 2pm)
- Complementary fridge items on arrival
- Complimentary Business Class amenity kits and sleeper suits from our Official Airline Partner Qatar Airways
Premium Game-Day Experience
Want an unmatched game-day experience for an international test match or other premium fixture? Our Staydium Glamping domes are the place to be on match day, offering world-class views of the action up close and personal, game day tickets and parking.
Pricing will vary. Please use the enquiry form below to learn more about specific game-day availability and pricing.
- More info
Can I explore the stadium during my visit?
The security team will be able to give you direction on areas you can explore near your dome. The field is not accessible as this is alarmed when not in use, however, if you book your free behind-the-scenes stadium tour you will be able to go out onto the hallowed turf.
What are the bed and bedding arrangements?
The Staydium Domes sleep up to 2 people in a queen-sized bed.
Full linen, towels and bedding are supplied. The queen bed is made up with high-quality 100% cotton sheets. Plenty of blankets are supplied for extra warmth.
What are the kitchen and cooking facilities?
Staydium Glamping does not have full kitchen facilities however there is a hot water jug, microwave and mini-fridge plus a chopping board, cutlery, cheese knife, glasses and mugs.
Eat out at one of the many local dining options or dial in some food via Uber Eats. There is a table inside and another outside to dine on.
What are the bathroom facilities?
The Staydium domes each have their own private bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin.
Is there power?
Yes. The Staydium domes have power.
What sort or heating or air conditioning is there?
The domes each have a top-of-the-range Dyson heater and air conditioner.
Is there mobile phone reception and WIFI?
Yes – there is good reception for mobile phones and free WIFI available for guests.
Can I bring my dog?
Staydium Glamping has a strict ‘no dog’ policy (with no exceptions).
How private is Staydium Glamping?
The two domes are positioned two metres apart with doors facing opposite directions to maximise privacy.
What is the access like and where do I park?
Free car parking is available near Entry C2 off Walters Road, about one minute’s walk from the domes. The stadium is manned 24/7 by a team of highly skilled security staff. A code will be issued so you can come and go through the stadium gates as you please.
What do I need to bring?
- Snacks and whatever you feel like drinking (note there are no cooking facilities at the Staydium but there is a mini-fridge, microwave, and some utensils).