The Hood is Eden Park’s supporters' club. With over 117 years of history, Eden Park is an integral part of the neighbourhood and The Hood allows Eden Park to contribute to the community in a real, tangible way.
The Hood is Eden Park’s chance to thank you, our neighbours, for your support, with benefits unavailable anywhere else.
- Thanks to Resene and Master Painters New Zealand, the exterior of one lucky house was totally repainted to the value of $10,000.
- Tickets to each home Blues game.
- Tickets to Mitre 10 Cup games.
- Tickets to BLACKCAPS and WHITE FERNS matches.
- Tickets to Phoenix games.
- Tickets to Auckland Aces and Hearts matches.
- A partnership between Gilmours Mt Roskill and Eden Park gives members of The Hood access to discounted prices on food and beverages.
“Love the place, bought my home in Burnley Terrace in 1994 and one of the criteria on the search for the new home front was it had to be in walking distance of Eden Park ~ haven’t looked back since.”
To be eligible you must live within the boundaries of the Traffic Management Plan 5 and subscribe to The Hood Eden Park Supporters’ club. Recipients of any giveaways or prizes will be notified by email by The Eden Park Trust. No correspondence will be entered into and the decision of The Eden Park Trust is final. The Eden Park Trust will not be liable for any unclaimed prizes or giveaways.
Hotline for residents: 09 815 4820